Hi. My name is Mikola Lysenko and this is my first post on 0FPS. I am currently a first year graduate student at the University of Wisconsin-Madison, working in the spatial automation lab. I used to run the website assertfalse.com, but I ended up taking it down to save money on bandwidth expenses. Anyway, I figure that lately I’ve been too lazy in my writing process and that a blog is a pretty good way to bring discipline back into my life. I intend to focus on research topics in solid modeling and computer graphics, as well as other ideas I find interesting.
Top Posts & Pages
- Turning 8-Bit Sprites into Printable 3D Models
- An Analysis of Minecraft-like Engines
- Meshing in a Minecraft Game
- Ambient occlusion for Minecraft-like worlds
- Texture atlases, wrapping and mip mapping
- Smooth Voxel Terrain (Part 2)
- Conway's Game of Life for Curved Surfaces (Part 1)
- What is a solid?
- Meshing in a Minecraft Game (Part 2)